12 Days of Christmas Tag


I want to give a big thank you to my fellow blogger and friend Anita for tagging me in the, "12 Days of Christmas tag." I'm very excited to be able to participate in the tag. 

Rules

-Thank and link back to the blogger who tagged you - Thank you Anita!

-Answer the twelve questions.

-Tag one to four bloggers and give them twelve questions to answer.


-Use the above photo for the beginning of your post. 


12 Questions 



      1. What's your favorite Christmas song? 
 I love most Christmas music so this one is really hard.  There is an old Christmas carol called, "Coventry Carol" that I absolutely love. One of my contemporary favorites is, "Mary did you know?" 

      2. Favorite Christmas tradition? 
Crafting gifts with my grandma, and picking out a Christmas tree. 

      3. Favorite Christmas movie? 

"Frosty the snowman" One of the best Christmas children animations of all time. 

      4. What's your favorite holiday sweet? Anything that has too do with peppermint and dark chocolate, and my mom's amazing kalua fudge. 

       5. What's your favorite holiday drink? Nothing beats fresh hot apple cider. I
    
      6. Candy canes or chocolate? 
How could you ask a question like this? I can't just choose one, so I'm gonna say both. 

      7. Sugar cookies or brownies? 
My apologies to all the brownie lovers out there. Sugar cookies any day. 

       8. Do you like to by or make Christmas gifts? Honestly it totally depends on the year. Most of the time I make them. 

       9. Does you family decorate for Christmas? My parents aren't into a whole bunch of decorating, so we just keep it pretty simple. My grandparents on the other hand go all out.  
      10. What do you do Christmas Eve? My church has a children's program, where the children tell the nativity story every year. 

      11. What do you do Christmas day? We have a Christmas morning service at my church, then have dinner, give gifts, and open presents with my dad's parents. 

      12. What's you r favorite Christmas bible verse? 
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 

My nominee's are: 
Katrina 
Bella Putt 
Jessie 


Have a wonderful day and a merry Christmas! 

Comments

Bella Putt said…
Thanks so much for tagging me! I can't wait to do this on my blog! :)
Anita and Alice said…
I love it, Evelyn! Thanks so much for doing the tage! <3 - Anita
Idazle said…
Your welcome, It was a lot of fun.
Idazle said…
I can't wait to see the post. Your welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!