FlexClip Review
I absolutely love FlexClip. It is fun Easy and easy use. I need a little more practice in video creating and editing but that will come with time as I continue to us this awesome free resource.
What is FlexClip?
Flexclip is an easy to use free video maker that helps you create professional, and fun videos for your personal or business use. They have a numerous options of pictures, music, and video resources that you can use at no cost. They have flexible editing options such as trimming, split, adding text (animations), music, watermark, etc....
Downsides for me
I found two downsides for me.
- I was not able to access my google drive, where I keep all of my photos.
- I could not work on a project if it had numerous photos that I downloaded from a computer on a different computer.
Comments
Post a Comment