Hand Print on the Window Pane


I watched it appear 
It was a strange sight indeed. 
The hand print on the window pane.
It was there one minute 
Then gone the next. 
It scared me to pieces. 
I had been knitting in my rocker
Just minding my own business.
When out of the blue 
There was a tapping 
On the window pane. 
At first I paid no attention, 
But it didn't seem to stop.
When I finally looked up 
I jumped a little from shock. 
I could very clearly see it, 
The shape of a hand print
On my frost covered window.
I looked down at my knitting 
Then looked again at the window. 
But there was no hand print on the pane. 
I must have imagined it, I thought. 
Though I am sure I did not.  
By Evelyn Creon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!

12 Days of Christmas Tag