Prompt #6
This is a prompt of A conversation between a girl and her mother.
"How did the tea party go?"
"Good!"
" what did you talk about? "
"well, umm.... Politics, treason, anarchy, torcher, and death. "
"What? Honey, your not supposed talk about politics, torcher, death, and etc.... Usually you would talk about romance, boys, books, tea, and random gossip. "
"Oh! I didn't know that. Next time I'll try to remember that. Books, boys, and tea are not ask exciting though."
"Ugh! What am I supposed to do with you?"
"How did the tea party go?"
"Good!"
" what did you talk about? "
"well, umm.... Politics, treason, anarchy, torcher, and death. "
"What? Honey, your not supposed talk about politics, torcher, death, and etc.... Usually you would talk about romance, boys, books, tea, and random gossip. "
"Oh! I didn't know that. Next time I'll try to remember that. Books, boys, and tea are not ask exciting though."
"Ugh! What am I supposed to do with you?"

Comments
Post a Comment