Grandpa's guitar


Inspired by the idea that somewhere in the world there is somebody that plays their grandpa's old guitar. 

I sat there on my bed
Pluckin ' away at his guitar. 
The only thing I had left
From the memory of grandpa.
It's a littl' old, beat up,
But still it makes pretty chords
that the family loves. 
He used to teach me Thursday night's
How to play it swell.
When he died of cancer 
I didn't take the death too well.
Now I lose myself in memories 
Of Thursday night lessons
That grandpa gave to me. 
By Evelyn Creon


Comments

For reason this attracts me and I can't figure out why.
It might have to do something with the fact I want to play guitar
and play music anyways thanks for posting this!

-Ellie
Idazle said…
Glad you liked it Ellie

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!

12 Days of Christmas Tag