launching of a new blog

Today I just wanted to share with you something I got from two of my writing brothers, Jason and Peter. They are the authors of the blog miznos an awesome writing blog. they'er writing is in-powering and has inspired me many times. They are launching a new blog called Awkward Truth that I’m super excited about! And they need your help.

Here’s what Jason said:
‘My friend, Peter Rogati, and I are starting a blog focused on discovering God’s absolute truth in His relational and natural creation, even and especially when it’s awkward.
But before I launch I need your help.
I’ve created a two-question survey. Your answers will shape the direction of this new project.
Will you take a few minutes to:
1.Complete the survey yourself 
2.Forward this email to anyone you think might be interested

Here’s the link to the survey:
Thank you so much for your support!
In Christ, 
Jason’”

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Comments