Design Cap Review

Let me start out saying,"I LOVE this website!!!! 

DesignCap reached out to me asking to do a quick review on how I liked their graphic design program. So let's get started. 

DesignCap  is an easy to use graphic design website. It is perfect if you are just getting started and don't know much about graphic design. I have never used such a simple graphic design website before, it just gives me goosebumps. 

You can make everything from, logos, flyers, menus, cards, brochures, email headers, Instagram posts, presentations, ads, etc..... It's Amazing! 

DesignCap is a FREE PROGRAM! It does give you two other plans if you are interested extra resources Basic ($4.99 per month) and Plus ($5.99 per month) It is very affordable. 

I recently just created this new Logo for one of my Instagram accounts. It took me a max of 8 mins. 


I definitely would recommend this incredible, easy to use, website. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!

12 Days of Christmas Tag