Question Time #3

As another month comes to a close I am thankful for all the joy, pain, and sadness it has brought me. 
March is going to seem so far away tomorrow with all the turmoil going around. So, let us end this month on a positive questioner post. 

  • What's in your fridge right now? 

Mayo, mustard, gouda, coconut milk, tapatio, spinach, mixed greens, onions, kumbucha, seltzer, broccoli, cilantro, spaghetti sauce, lunch meat, salsa, sour cream, cottage cheese, oat milk yogurt, molasses, maple syrup, etc....

  •  What part of your body could use a little lotion? 
My hands are a little dry. 

  • What's the wildest thing you have done in a hotel?  
It depends on what is considered wild. Sneaking all of my family, (twelve people, most of which were younger than 10) into one big room. 

  • Would rather be able to breath or have the agility of a cat? 
The agility of a cat. I'm a heavy walker, and it bugs me when I'm trying to walk quietly. 

  • Have you ever cried while watching a movie? 
Yes, many times. 

  • Do you have tattoos? 
Not at the moment. 

  • What sounds do you absolutely love? 
Rain on the roof, chirping birds, a violin, my Oma's voice, the creeking of trees, and waves crashing on the beach. 

  • At what age did you become an adult?  
Sixteen, because that is when my dad took me on my second date and treated me like a woman instead of a girl, I started driving, and got my. I've always been treated older than I actually am for as long as i can remember. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!

12 Days of Christmas Tag