Question Time #4

Another month is almost over. April seemed to fly straight by and not event say hi.

How long have you been writing? 
Almost ten years. 

What advice would you give a new writer, someone starting out? 
Don't worry how terrible the first draft looks, just put your thoughts in paper. 

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Enjoy the outdoors and go to work. 

If you could only have one season, what would it be? 
SPRING, it is my favorite out of all the seasons. 

What did you do for Valentine's day? Is Valentine's day a day to celebrate? 
I worked all day. My family has never celebrated it before, so I don't really see the point in celebrating it. 

Would you rather have an endless summer or endless winter? 
 Neither, I'm not a big fan of either. 

Would you rather live in a haunted mansion or an un-haunted cottage?
An un-haunted cottage is more appealing to me. 

Shower or bath? 
Shower, baths make me nauseous 

City or country? 
Country, there are way too many people in cities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies

Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!

12 Days of Christmas Tag